Mailchimp for WooCommerce| Developed by Mailchimp
Join the 16 million customers who use Mailchimp, the world’s largest marketing automation platform, to develop their eCommerce marketing strategy. With the official Mailchimp for WooCommerce integration, your customers and their purchase data are automatically synced with your Mailchimp account, making it easy to send targeted campaigns, automatically follow up with customers post-purchase, recommend products, recover abandoned carts, and measure the ROI of your marketing efforts. And it’s completely free.
- Sync list and purchase data.
- Set up marketing automations to remind customers about items they left in their cart or viewed on your site, win back lapsed customers, and follow-up post-purchase. (Now available for free accounts!)
- Showcase product recommendations.
- Track and segment customers based on purchase history and purchase frequency.
- View detailed data on your marketing performance in your Mailchimp Dashboard.
- Grow your audience and sell more stuff with Facebook and Instagram Ad Campaigns in Mailchimp.
- Automatically embed a pop-up form that converts your website visitors to subscribers.
- Add discount codes created in WooCommerce to your emails and automations with a Promo Code content block.
- The WooCommerce plugin should already be installed and activated in WordPress.
- Your hosting environment must meet WooCommerce’s minimum requirements, including PHP 5.6 or greater.
- A staging environment should be used prior to installation on production servers.
- Customer’s first name, last name, email address, and orders are needed for Mailchimp for WooCommerce to sync.
To connect your WooCommerce store to Mailchimp
- Download the plugin
- Install the plugin on your WordPress Admin site
- Connect the plugin with your Mailchimp API Key
- Configure your list settings to complete the data sync process
- For more information on settings and configuration, visit Mailchimp’s Knowledge Base
A note for current integration users:
This plugin supports our most powerful API 3.0 features and is intended for users who have not yet integrated their WooCommerce stores with Mailchimp.
You can run this new integration at the same time as your current WooCommerce integration for Mailchimp. However, data from the older integration will display separately in subscriber profiles, and can’t be used with e-commerce features that require API 3.0.